Twisted shackle UN-120 made of forged steel with mechanical failing
The Twist Shackle features a screw pin and is offered in sizes
ranging from 5/32" to 1/2". This twisted shackle is made from forged steel for maximum corrosion resistance and durability, making it ideal
for marine and industrial applications.
,are made of forged steel , the product surface are hot dip
galvanized . the zinc thickness are more than 86μm. we supplied
huge quantity to USA market .
The twisted shackle mainly used for transmission line as a
connection hardware .
the shackle have excellent mechanical tension strength , normally
70kN ,80KN,100KN,120KN,160KN etc.
it depends on usage way whether connection with steel tower or
- Forged 45# steel with galvanized coating which meet ASTM 153
- construction combines strength and corrosion resistance
- Twisted design sets pin perpendicular to top of the loop
- Self-locking pin resists loosening caused by vibration
- Pin is captive to prevent accidental loss
- Available in a wide range of sizes to accommodate different
applications and loads